This Story Brought To You By

(CNN) Iran has informed the international nuclear watchdog that it intends to massively ramp up its levels of uranium enrichment following an apparent attack on a nuclear site in the country over the weekend.
On Tuesday, Iran's deputy foreign minister and a top nuclear negotiator Abbas Araghchi told state-run Press TV that the International Atomic Energy Organization (IAEA) had been informed of Tehran's decision to ramp up enrichment to 60% purity, a big step up from the current 20% purity levels.
The decision pushes Iran closer to reaching the 90% enrichment level that is considered weapons-grade.
Iran has continually denied it intends to assemble nuclear weapons.
The announcement came just days after a blackout at Iran's Natanz nuclear site , an underground facility where uranium enrichment takes place.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif accused Israel of sabotaging the facility and vowed to take revenge.
In keeping with usual practice, Israel has given no official comment on the Natanz incident, though Israel's army chief hinted at possible Israeli involvement in the attack in comments on Sunday.
Several Israeli media outlets, quoting unnamed intelligence sources, said Mossad, the national intelligence agency, was behind the operation but offered no other details.
Source

Read More Stories